How to add an ADMIN on your Facebook Page
Having someone manage your Facebook page can be one of the best things you do. Leaving the Facebook marketing to those who not only know it, they LOVE it is the best thing you could do for your business.
Here is how to add someone as an ADMIN on your Facebook page.
- Log into Facebook
- Click on the little carrot (upside down triangle) in the top right.
- Select the page you want to give access
- Click SETTINGS on the upper right side of the page
- On the left select PAGE ROLES
- Type in the name or email into the ASSIGN A NEW PAGE ROLE box.
- Note: You can click on the EDITOR box to the right to give more or less access. In this case we are giving ADMIN access, which is access that can do anything. The EDITOR role can do everything except change ROLES and manage settings.
- Click ADD
- You may be promoted to give your Facebook password (this will be the password that you use to log into Facebook on your personal account.
The user will then be sent a notification via Facebook (and email sometimes) that they have been requested to be an ADMIN of your page.